Your new GAIA sauna will arrive in a kit that will need to be assembled. Do not let this deter you because most of our customers tell us that it took them under an hour to assemble their saunas. There is minimal heavy lifting and electrical configurations that any one can understand. Here is a quick idea of what to expect:
- Your Sauna will arrive in 4-6 boxes.
- The total weight of the sauna will range from 250 lbs to 400 lbs (based on sauna size).
- Upon opening the boxes you will find the base, roof, back, sides and front door panels all preassembled with instructions for easy assembly. There will also be the benches, stereo and backrests.
- All of the heaters and electrical wiring are pre-assembled into the wall paneling, back, sides and benches.
- Pieces clip together easily and no tools are required.
- Electrical components click together easily and no tools are required.
- GAIA recommends you use 2-3 people to construct your sauna to aid in lifting and holding while pieces are clipped together.
- A ladder may be needed to connect some of the electrical plugs that are located on the roof of the sauna.
- GAIA recommends that you follow the pictured instructions that arrived in your kit.