Your new Gaia Luxury sauna will arrive in a kit that will need to be assembled. Assembly takes an average of an hour, there is minimal heavy lifting and simple electrical configurations. Here is an idea of what to expect:
- Your Sauna will arrive in 4-6 boxes.
- The total weight of the sauna will range from 250 pounds to 400 pounds (bases on sauna model).
- Upon opening the boxes, you will find the base, roof, back, sides and front door panels all preassembled with instructions for easy assembly. There will also be benches, stereo and backrests.
- All of the heaters and electrical wiring are pre-assembled into the wall paneling, back, sides and benches.
- Pieces clip together easily and no tools are required.
- Gaia Saunas recommends you use 2 - 3 people to construct your sauna to aid in lifting and holding while pieces are clipped together.
- A ladder may be needed to connect some of the electrical plugs that are located on the roof of the sauna.
- Gaia Saunas recommends that you follow the pictured instructions that are included in your kit.